Between them, Graham and Paul have over 70 years of combined legal and courtroom experience and have guided many clients to successful outcomes. Whilst the firm was originally established as a specialist litigation firm and is recognized as one of the leading firms for local litigation, with an expanding wealth of experienced legal talent who have since joined the firm, we now provide representation and advice on a broad and comprehensive range of legal matters.
Our expertise covers:
- Civil and Commercial litigation
- Divorce and family law, with an emphasis on high net worth financial provision. We also advise on pre and post-nuptial agreements and child relocation.
- Employment law
- Immigration law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Financial structures
- Banking law
- Real estate transactions, including mortgages and financing
- Commercial real estate development and construction
- Criminal law
Our commercial legal department works closely with our affiliate, H & C Corporate Services Limited, to provide comprehensive corporate, compliance, fiduciary and accounting advice and management and administration services across the spectrum of Cayman Islands corporate vehicles.