WHO WE ARE
Hampson and Company have many significant reported decisions to their credit.
– 1988-89, CILR 175 Russell v R Grand Court
– 1988-89, CILR 444 In re Cayman Capital Trust Co Grand Court
– 1988-89, CILR 498 Prendergast v Commissioner of Police Grand Court
– 1990-91, CILR 144 Margeson v R Grand Court
– 1990-91, CILR 235 McNulty v R Grand Court
– 1990-91, CILR 250 Margeson v R Court of Appeal
– 1990-91, CILR 294 R v Thomas Grand Court
– 1990-91, CILR 265 Prendergast v Commissioner of Police Court of Appeal
– 1992-93, CILR 16 F v F Grand Court
– 1992-93, CILR 141 Jackson v Sunshine Realty Grand CourtREAD MORE →
MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
Mr. Graham Hampson has practiced litigation in the Cayman Islands since 1987, and as one of the founding partners of ‘Quin & Hampson’ (est.1992), he is a well-known and respected figure in the litigation community in Cayman.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.